Only a short stroll from our front door to the newly reopened Royal Shakespeare theatre, the hotel sits ideally in the heart of historic Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
The Legacy Falcon Hotel comprises a quintessential 16th century residence featuring decorative half-timbering and original slanted windows totally encapsulating Tudor charm whilst harmonising with the contemporary bedrooms and stunning reception areas.
Relax in front of real open fires during the autumn and winter or sample a traditional afternoon tea or delicious Ice-cream in the beautiful courtyard garden in the spring and summer
Providing a unique base for exploring everything magical about the bard including; Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Nash’s House and Shakespeare's birthplace itself, not forgetting the world famous Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre which now offers backstage tours and the opportunity to view Stratford from the new observation tower.
You can then enjoy the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, along with the
Surrounding counties of Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, and the picturesque Cotswolds.
If you prefer, you can stay Stratford based, take a gentle stroll to the river and enjoy a tranquil trip on one of the river cruises, visit the Butterfly Farm or Creaky Cauldron attractions. To learn more about Stratford upon Avon and its history take a guided town walk or the evening Ghost Walk! For those who wish to explore a little further, the splendid Warwick Castle, Drayton Manor Theme Park and Gaydon Motor Museum are all within easy reach.
- 83 bedrooms
- Will's Place Restaurant - Open 7 Days a Week
- A short walk to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Four real log fires during autumn and winter months
- Daytime in The Oak Bar - offering coffees, snacks and light meals
- Evening in The Oak Bar, real ales, light meals and large screen television
- FREE Wi-Fi on the Legacy network throughout the hotel public areas and FREE broadband internet access via internet cable connection supplied in all bedrooms.
- Room Upgrades available for ONLY £30.00 per night*
- Number of meetings rooms - 7
- Meeting room capacity - 200
- Licensed for Civil Wedding & Civil Partnership ceremonies
- Free on site Car Parking
- Nearest Rail: Stratford-upon-Avon - 5 mins walk
- Nearest Airport - Birmingham International - 40 mins drive
Pre Theatre dining at the Legacy Falcon Hotel.
Stratford Upon Avon is a Mecca for theatre lovers, here at the Legacy Falcon we understand that to truly enjoy a special evening out you don’t want to have to keep an eye on the clock. We have created the ultimate flexible pre and post theatre dining experience. Join us before the theatre performance for a delicious starter and main course, then take a relaxed stroll to your theatre of choice, enjoy the performance, upon your return to the hotel you will enjoy a wonderful dessert and coffee. Our rosette accredited Wills Place restaurant offers a relaxed dining experience with a varied, extensive seasonal menu, simply choose your dishes ,sit back and enjoy.
Using Expert Lecturers, PharmaQMtraining.eu (PQMT.eu) provides pharmaceutical regulatory training courses at Legacy Hotels, particularly the charming Legacy Falcon Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon, UK.
Much more information on the training available can be seen at http://www.pharmaqmtraining.eu
(*room upgrade is subject to availability)